CellTherEx evolved to address the unique needs of advanced therapeutic development.
The cell and gene therapy field has grown exponentially in the last decade. The evolution of new regulatory requirements for the development, production and clinical usage of these novel therapeutics represents a unique challenge to academics in preclinical development, through to companies and the manufacture of their products.
Who are we?
- Over 15 years experience in cell therapy and biology
- Working experience in both academic and industrial sectors of the life sciences
- Access to extensive network in the field
- Extensive expertise in preclinical development including model systems for evaluating safety and potency of cell therapies
- Documented competence in medical writing for scientific publications through to regulatory documentation including Investigator Brochures (IB) and Investigative Medical Product Dossiers (IMPD)
- Native English speakers with life science qualifications, helping you with editing of documents at all levels
- Proficiency in the development of seminar based and “hands on” training programmes
CellTherEx has been designed to help you, the individual and our client.
Our workflows and experience allow us to be flexible to your needs and ensure that your unique requirements are met.